Frustrated with rising electricity bills?
Copy the below codes to give you credits to offset your electricity bills if you are a new Geneco customer.
Geneco Promo Code “
Geneco Promo Code “
Geneco Referral Code “
You can only use one PROMO code and stack with one REFERRAL code.
Not to forget if you were to setup a recurring payment using credit cards, you get to enjoy these one time benefits: $45 (HSBC) or $45 (Maybank) or $30 (Citibank) or $20 (UOB) or $3 (POSB Everyday Card).
What is Geneco?
Geneco is one of the retailers in the Open Electricity Market (OEM). The OEM allows Singapore households to purchase electricity from a retailer of their choice. This also allows consumers with more variety and flexibility in picking a price plan that best suits their needs. A bigger OEM will have greater competition and brings more attractive plans and prices for us!
How to lower your electricity bills? I will list down my top four tips!
Number 1: Aircon
The Aircon is main contributor to your expensive bills! So, I suggest you switch to fans whenever possible. But if you are someone that cannot live without aircon, here are some suggestions you may want to adopt:
- Set the temp to 25 degree celsius
- Open your aircon and clean your filter every month, if you do not know how to do so, time to read up the manuals.
- Service your aircon every quarter, so that your aircon can perform at its optimal efficiency.
- Switch to inverter aircon, remember, more ticks on the label, more energy efficient.
- Set auto timer so that it auto switch off aircon 2 hours before you wake up, likely your room will still remain cold during this two hours.
Number 2: Water Heater
Only switch on the water heater when you are about to shower and remember to switch it off when you are done. Water heater consumes significantly high power!
Number 3: Switch to LED Lighting
The LEDs offer significant energy savings (~50-80%) over normal lighting. So swing by your nearest lighting shop and replace your LED lighting!
Number 4: Follow me and switch to Geneco today!