Sign up with the referral link and get $5 off.
At Klook, we offer a simple way to discover activities, attractions and things to do wherever you travel. Discover and book in-destination services at the best prices. With a few taps or clicks, you can be ready to hop aboard the Hong Kong Airport Express, set your inner child free at Tokyo Disneyland, or marvel at the breathtaking world under the waves in Bali. – Klook
The interface of Klook is useful, intuitive to use and attractive.
Japan: I used it to book a JR Pass.
Korea: Used it multiple times to book tickets to non-verbal performances like ‘Jump’ and ‘Fireman’. Unlike certain alternatives where you probably have to book 2-3 days in advance, you can book via Klook pretty last minute.
Some things I like about Klook in general:
- Lots of descriptive pictures and videos of the products available
- View reviews of other users to help make purchase decisions
- Redemption can be done typically by showing the coupon on the mobile app. No physical copies required!
- Promotional coupons for free gift redemption depending on your destination in collaboration with Klook partners
- Enjoy exclusive promotions. E.g. 1-for-1 tickets, early bird tickets at huge discounts.
- Various payment methods available. E.g. Credit card, PayPal, Google Pay.
- Earn rewards points to use in future bookings.